Thursday, October 7, 2010

Been Away

Hi all, well sorry about the big gap in posting.  Was side tracked by doing a quilt for my expected grandchild.
I used the Kookaburra Cottage 'Noah & Friends' pattern.  down size it to a cot quilt size. Had great fun making it using all fabrics that I had coloured myself.  Some were dyed but most were coloured with 'Liquid Radiance' paints from Genesis Creations. Rainbow one I was very happy with. The only ones not coloured were the black & white. Also coloured the backing.

I will post the individual blocks on the Patchwork page as to give a closer look.
The expected grandchild arrived safely on the 6th September.  A Grandson. Jacob!

1 comment:

Maria Catalina Wiley said...

That is a gorgeous quilt Gail ... you are so talented!!! Congrats again proud Grandma!!! :-D